Wednesday, September 07, 2005

(No heading)


(No heading)
The Des Moines Register - Sep 07 11:37 AM
TODAY-SUNDAY FESTIVAL: Pufferbilly Days 2005 When: Today-Sunday WheRE: Boone Help Boone celebrate its railroad heritage with this event thats been going strong for nearly 30 years. Besides crafts, contests, a beer tent and food, theres plenty of entertainment, with the Boone Municipal Band and Tami Jo Platter at 7 and 8 tonight, Bob Dorr and the Blue Band at 8 p.m. Friday and Bob and the

bald mountain coffee

3 Comments:

Blogger Toni said...

Greetings Baldy from sunny England……..lol. Surfing around I spotted your (No heading) blog, I guessed there would be lot’s to interest me as I’m very interested in going bald, and of cause I’m not disappointed – thanks for that.I’m just putting together my own site going bald so like a lot of people am quite busy at the moment. See you again!

2:51 AM  
Blogger Mandy said...

Hi Baldy, you have an interesting blog here. I’ve been researching for my hair thinning and noticed your (No heading) blog so stopped by looking for some new inspiration on hair thinning. Excellent read, many thanks.

2:46 AM  
Blogger Toni said...

Hi Baldy, your (No heading) blog came up when I was looking for info on hair thinning for a family member. He was impressed with your blog and has started his own site at hair thinning, thanks for the inspiration that you have provided.

12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home